Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Colour your world! (or your room for a start)

Ok, so probably another week in the row putting on the thickest jumper on and struggling to stay on my feet and not to be blown away by the massive cold winds, I thought I had enough- I am introducing colour based interiors.
Colour is always being associated with fun, boldness, attitude and warmth. It is vital to choose the colour right, as it can change the mood and atmosphere of the space in a second. Today I have selected interiors to match my personality. Even though I don't really float the extremely bold coloured boat, I have have chosen bold colours paired with calm surroundings, which would balance it out or a settled coloured detailing of the room to introduce quirky personality.

I absolutely adore these rooms and the personal added touches such as artwork, book collections or simply added personality into a colour choice of accessories.




Geometric forms and different textures will bring depth and playfulness to the room.




The key is not to be scared of the colour and to experiment with it. The will be some colours that will represent your personality and you as an individual and it doesn't have to be tacky purples or screaming reds (even though you can  create some amazing spaces with it, too!). Have fun and don't let a dull weather to make your interiors dull! 

All images got direct links to them, go ahead and browse some ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment