Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Inspiration/ Trip to Venice in pictures

The day being very gloomy today (and having to work in the afternoon), made me thinking about the holidays and the good times spent abroad which did not involve neither rain or work. 

I'll share couple of moments spent in the beautiful Venice. I bought the tickets as a gift for my boyfriend's birthday, and it was the best choice! 

We went in a late June and it was extremely hot! I don't think the word extereme is even apropriate anymore to describe it. Even though that was also a part of the overall amazing experience, I would choose to go a bit earlier in a year, if I would go back again, which I am sure I will some day.

We've spent couple of days in town and rented a room in a hostel- the place was needed for sleep only, as we would spend the most of the day sight seeing. I would recommend not to worry too much where you will end up renting- city is so beautiful you will end up spending most of the time outdoors. 

Another advice- Venice is tiny and easily can be walked around in a couple of days. Don't be afraid booking a place a bit further out, as it will be a little more authentic and still within reach of the main buzz. 

I would highly recommend booking a trip if you are in need of inspiration!


xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment