Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Favourite planners for 2016

New year is coming up and I am ready to greet it with the positive thinking, lots of new ideas and plans. My new year resolution is to make the next year my the most successful year so far!
I know, this sounds like bit over exaggerated, but it is very refreshing to start a new year confidently and full on energy.
If you are just the same as me- sick and tired of the same dull everyday routine, sure these diaries will be a good positive push to do something you love!

I've picked my nine favourite finds for the 2016 agendas, as I am in need of diary for the new year myself, though I will share my picks and where to get them. My pick was No.5- what's yours?

1. Minimalistic Stormy Gray Planner
2. Plan Bright Customised Planner 
3. Baseline Pocket Planner
4. Paper Source Paint Stripe Booklet Planner
5. Ban.do Ringleader Classic Agenda
6. Paper Source Brushstroke Gold Foil Hidden Spiral Planner
7. Innas Corner Daily Planner
8. Kraft Calendar Booklet 
9. Kraft Gold Stripe Planner


No comments:

Post a Comment