Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Colour queen duo of the year



A bit late (only fashionably late), but I really wanted to highlight my love to color queen duo of the year- Rose Quartz & Serenity, chosen by Pantone. What a beautiful colour combination! I have always loved calm, pastel colours myself, and these two tones just summarises the calmness, elegance and playfulness.

I think these two shades will be a hit in any season and can be adapted from cosy to very sophisticated looks.

I have put together my list for some inspiration of eleven items with the fashionable colours to be introduced to your living space or even a table decor! Check it out:

1. Container side table by Pulpo
2. Bertoia fiberglass side chair by Knoll
3. Linen bed covers by Zara
4. Geometric glass vase by Posh Totty Designs Interiors
5. Photography by Hilal und Moses
6. Hand blown glass carafe
7. Emil side table from Zanotta
8. Pembury sofa by Conran
9. Love x Style x Life book by Garance Dore
10. Allegra rug by Swoon Editions
11. Original 1227 wall lamp by Anglepoise 


No comments:

Post a Comment